Let’s have a true experience on Sealife cruise to visit the majestic Halong Bay. In order to bring the most memorable and fantastic trip, all of our services from the dining room, guest rooms, bars, sundeck, massage rooms, and many other recreational facilities are at the highest level of luxury and offered by all friendly, well-trained crew.
2-Day Unwind in Ha Long Bay on Signature Cruise
- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Thien Canh Son Cave
Free Use of Kayak
Happy Hour - 30% off for drinks
DAY 1: Vinashin Tourist Harbor - Thien Canh Son Cave - Cong Do Anchorage
Main attraction: Co Cave (Thien Canh Son).
Things to do: Kayak at Cong Do island/ Taste between sights in Happy Hour - 30% discount/ Cook as a Vietnamese chef in our cooking class/ Squid fishing as a fisherman
Departs: 12:15 PM
Co Cave -Thien Canh Son is named "the theater in the middle of Halong Bay", the most charming well-hidden cave with the white sandy beach surrounded by Halong Bay crystal seawater.
Things to do:
Kayaking at Cong Do island
Kayaking in one of the wildest breathtaking island of Halong Bay
The taste between sights in Happy Hour - 30% discount
Passionated by our most exquisite drinks with various choices, while admiring the striking islands and islets, savor the fresh and peaceful atmosphere
Cooking as a Vietnamese chef in our traditional cooking class
Show your culinary talents by hand-making Vietnamese traditional spring roll dishes. Don’t forget to shoot some magical Halong sunset scenes as your photo background.
Squid fishing as a fisherman
After dinner, under some simple guidelines, you can join in squid fishing like a fisherman and relaxing in elegant pleasures all together in the breeze of the sea
DAY 2: Cong Do Anchorage – Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Vinashin Tourist Harbor
Main Attraction: Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Things to do: Tai chi lesson on Sundeck/ Rowing bamboo boat to Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Vung Vieng Fishing Village is a peaceful home to thousands of fishermen, among the pristine and dreaming seascapes, preserving the unique cultural and historical values.
Things to do:
Tai Chi lesson on Sundeck
Refreshing the body and spirit with a form of martial art - Tai Chi lesson among UNESCO World Heritage Site is the perfect way to start your new day. Practicing gently physical movements combining deep breathing helps to improve balance and reduce stress.
Wandering along with the flow of the sea on the bamboo boat to Vung Vieng fishing farm
Exploring the most renowned and ancient fishing farm will definitely bring you to the new world. Discovering the life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay is the memorizing experience.
In front of Sky Bar on the sundeck of Sealife Legend Cruises is an open jacuzzi with the capacity up to 8 people
Executive Suite Cabin
Executive Suite Cabin
- Fullfurnished with private balcony oceanview,hotwater&luxurystandingbathroom
- All mealsonboard (01lunch,01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Complimentary 2 water bottles in each Cabin
- Welcome drinks
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local bamboo boat, squid fishing equipment
- English speaking guide on board
- Full life jackets on board
- Huong Hai Halong bay Cruise onboard insurance
- Tax and service charges
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between Hanoi ~ Vinashin Tourist Harbor (Halong Bay)
- Private car (upon request)
- Spa, Massage, Beverages, Personal expenses
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Check in on board: 12:00pm-12:30pm
- Check out: 10:00am-10:30am
- Children Policy:
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of the adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adults.
- Peak season surcharge: Applied for Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Lunar New Year Eve
- Pets are not allowed
- Cards accepted at this property: Visa, Master Card
- Meals on-board include Vietnamese, seafood, and other international cuisines. Guests with special dietary requirements or allergies must inform the property at least 3 days prior to the cruise date.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to the weather and operation conditions. Kayaking excursion may be canceled or replaced by staying on land due to poor weather (tide, foggy, strong windy, typhoon). Unused services are subject to a refund.
- All the guest must provide the advance registration need to be provided soon with:
- Full name as on your passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Passport validate (issue date & expiry date)
- Rate is not inclusive of transportation of shuttle car round trip from Hanoi – Vinashin Port or from Vinashin Port to Hanoi
- Round-trip shuttle Bus transfers cost with pick up & drop off information between:
- Departure to and from Hanoi: By shuttle buses of Huong Hai Halong Co., Ltd
- Pick up & drop off: At guest hotel and place in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Expected departure time: At a guest hotel in Hanoi: 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM
- Expected return time: To guest hotel in Hanoi: 16:00 PM
- Price: USD 25 per guest in a normal minivan, or USD 35 per guest in a luxury minivan (8 seats luxury mini-van)
- Sealife Legend Cruises Halong can assist guests for an airport transfer from Hanoi Airport to Hanoi and from Ha Long Bay direct to Noi Bai Airport.
- If guests stay in Hanoi, please advise Sealife Cruises Halong the hotel address (at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Please note that room rates for 24 December 2018 and 31 December 2018 include compulsory dinner.
Super fancy, tame activities5 months ago
The boat, rooms and staff were amazing. Very classy and well maintained. Food was great although it leans heavily toward sea food. If you don’t fancy sea food you may want to register as a vegetarian. Only beef is that the activities are tame. May not be your boat if you like to live a little closer to the edge.
Amazing5 months ago
AMAZING two night stay is a must, you will miss a lovely day if you only do one night, if you do two nights you go onto a great day boat go kayaking, swimming, see a cave have a lovely lunch it really is stunning.
SIGN UP FOR